These are must-read books for writers or copywriters.
If you go to copywriters and international famous authors blogs you will see they have a section to introduce the books which were very effective in their career life. I listed the names of repeated ones respectively. People who want to use persuasive words or hints in their compositions can use this list. Of course, you should act along with studying.
- Tested Advertising method_by john Caples
- Break through Advertising. By Eugene Schwartz
- Ogilvy on Advertising
- Made to stick by Chip Heath and Dan Heath
- Scientific Advertising by Clande Hopkins
- Influence by Cialdini
- Copywriter’s handbook by Robert W. Bly
- Words that sell by Richard Bayan
- Advertising secret of the written word by Sugarman
- The irresistible Offer. By Mark Joyner
- Cashvertising by Whitman
P.S: I really wanted to put “Tribe” by Seth Godin into this list, but it is less recognized than the others so that I changed my mind.